Hands on in vehicle preparation provides the student in-truck coverage of the essentials skills needed to successfully pass the Commercial Driver’s License skills exam.
This preparation course does not accredits an individual as a
professional commercial driver. A certificate of completion will be awarded upon successfully passing the CDL exam.
The following exercises will be covered prior to the CDL EXAM:
- Vehicle Pre-Trip inspection procedures
- Parallel\Conventional blind side parking
- Straight line backing
- Alley dock backing and parking
- Right turn
- 4 step air brake check procedures
- Third Party Administered CDL Class A, B, P-bus or S-bus Skills Exam