Hands on in vehicle preparation provides the student in-vehicle coverage of the essentials skills needed to successfully pass the Commercial Driver’s License skills exam.
This preparation course does not accredit an individual as a professional commercial driver.
The following exercises will be covered prior to the CDL EXAM:
- Vehicle Pre-Trip inspection procedures
- 4 step air brake check procedures
- Straight line backing 100 feet.
- Offset backing right
- Offset backing left
- Parallel parking – Driver side
- Parallel parking – Conventional / Blinde side
- Alley dock parking
- Vehicle control
- Third Party Administered CDL Class B, P-bus or S-bus Skills Exam