Hands on in vehicle training provides the student in-truck coverage of the essentials skills needed by a local employer looking to employ an individual who has the minimum DOT guide lines and the CDL license. Or an individual who is just looking to upgrade within his\her employer and successfully pass the CDL Exam. Student must have an original
temporary learners permit before having in vehicle training.
This Heavy Commercial 40 Hours CDL Class A Tractor Trailer Certification Course does not cover all requirements a professional Tractor Trailer driver should have. A certificate of completion will be awarded upon successful completion.
- Vehicle Pre-Trip inspection procedures
- Parallel and straight line backing
- 4 step air brake check procedures & trailer brakes unlocking
- Coupling and Uncoupling Procedures
- Shifting in the range for timing
- Shifting in urban driving situations
- Controlled intersection shifting
- Third Party Administered CDL Class A Skills Exam