Hands on in vehicle training provides the student in-truck coverage of the essentials skills needed by a local employer looking to employ an individual who has the minimum DOT guide lines and the CDL license. Or an individual who is just looking to upgrade within his\her employer and successfully pass the CDL Exam. Student must have an original temporary learners permit before having in vehicle training.
This Light Commercial 40 Hours CDL Class B-Straight Truck, P-Bus, S-Bus Certification Course does not cover all requirements a professional commercial driver should have. A certificate of completion will be awarded upon successful completion.
- Vehicle Pre-Trip inspection procedures
- Parallel\Conventional blind side parking
- Straight line backing
- Alley dock backing and parking
- Right turn
- 4 step air brake check procedures
- Shifting in urban driving situations
- Controlled intersection shifting
- Third Party Administered CDL Class
- B-Straight Truck or P-bus or S-bus Skills Exam