gallery (27)

Motorcycle BRC 15 hour Course


SKU: MC001 Categories: ,

Product Description

If you wish to operate any two or three wheel motorcycle, whose engine is more than 50 cc, you are required to have a Motorcycle Endorsement on your driver’s license or a “Motorcycle-only” license. CDL Technical & Motorcycle Driving School is here to help you in acquiring them.


1. Hold at least a regular Class-E operator’s driver license.
2. Complete the 15 hour “Basic Motorcycle Rider Course” (BRC).
3. Go to a driver’s license office that issues driver’s licenses and inform them that you have completed the course. Upon providing proper ID and paying the required endorsement fees, your license will be issued with a Motorcycle Endorsement.

The following are exempt from the driver’s license law definition of “motor vehicle” and do not require driver’s license. Therefore, you are allowed to operate on a public roadway in Florida:

You may ride a bicycle that is propelled by a combination of human power (pedals).
An electric helper-motor that cannot go faster than 20 mph on level ground (you must be at least 16 years old).

If you would like to get an endorsement for a three-wheel motorcycle or sidecar motorcycle, be aware that your endorsement will be restricted to “Three-wheel Motorcycle Only”. There are additional costs once you visit your local Department of Motor Vehicles.

You do not have to take a side car/trike training course to ride a trike or a three-wheeled motor vehicle. As long as you have your Motorcycle Endorsement, you are allowed to ride a three-wheeled Vehicle.