CDL 10 Hours Preparation Course
Class A, B-Truck, P-Bus, S-Bus
This course consists of 10 hours
One-to-one behind the wheel training
The objective of this preparation course is to prepare a person with some commercial driving experience but requires preparation on the range and road to successfully pass the Commercial Driver’s License skills exam (Road Test).
The individual must have a “Learners Permit” (Original) in his\her possession before taking the preparation.
This Course is completed in (10 Hours)
Hands on in vehicle preparation provides the student in-truck coverage of the essentials skills needed to successfully pass the Commercial Driver’s License skills exam.
This preparation course does not accredits an individual as a
professional commercial driver. A certificate of completion will be awarded upon successfully passing the CDL exam.
The following exercises will be covered prior to the CDL EXAM:
- Vehicle Pre-Trip inspection procedures
- Parallel\Conventional blind side parking
- Straight line backing
- Alley dock backing and parking
- Right turn
- 4 step air brake check procedures
- Third Party Administered CDL Class A, B, P-bus or S-bus Skills Exam
- Unlimited Pre-Inspection Training
- 8 Hrs training on parking maneuvers
- 2 Hrs for test
- 2 chances to test