Heavy Commercial 40 Hours CDL
Class A Tractor Trailer Certification Course
Tuition: Call Us!
This course consists of 40 clock hours
One-to-one behind the wheel training
Student Must Have an original “Learners Permit” to Start Program
Just hands on in vehicle training!
This Course is completed in (40 Hours)
Hands on in vehicle training provides the student in-truck coverage of the essentials skills needed by a local employer looking to employ an individual who has the minimum DOT guide lines and the CDL license. Or an individual who is just looking to upgrade within his\her employer and successfully pass the CDL Exam. Student must have an original
temporary learners permit before having in vehicle training.
This Heavy Commercial 40 Hours CDL Class A Tractor Trailer Certification Course does not cover all requirements a professional Tractor Trailer driver should have. A certificate of completion will be awarded upon successful completion.
- Vehicle Pre-Trip inspection procedures
- Parallel and straight line backing
- 4 step air brake check procedures & trailer brakes unlocking
- Road Hazard checks
- Turns and intersections
- Vehicle control
- Grade control
- Urban and rural driving
- Coupling and Uncoupling Procedures
- Shifting in the range for timing
- Shifting in urban driving situations
- Controlled intersection shifting
- City driving
- Right and left turns
- General driving skills
- Third Party Administered CDL Class A Skills Exam