CDL 6 Hours Preparation Course
Class B-Truck, P-Bus, S-Bus
This course consists of 6 hours total
One-to-one behind the wheel training
The objective of this preparation course is to prepare a person needing to brush up for the CDL exam or employer’s driver test and to successfully pass the Commercial Driver’s License skills Exam (Road Test). (Course consists of: 4 hours prepping 2 hours for the test)
The individual must have a “Learners Permit” (Original) in his\her possession before taking the preparation.
This Course is completed in (6 Hours)
Hands on in vehicle preparation provides the student in-vehicle coverage of the essentials skills needed to successfully pass the Commercial Driver’s License skills exam.
This preparation course does not accredit an individual as a professional commercial driver.
The following exercises will be covered prior to the CDL EXAM:
- Vehicle Pre-Trip inspection procedures
- 4 step air brake check procedures
- Straight line backing 100 feet.
- Offset backing right
- Offset backing left
- Parallel parking – Driver side
- Parallel parking – Conventional / Blinde side
- Alley dock parking
- Vehicle control
- Third Party Administered CDL Class B, P-bus or S-bus Skills Exam
- Unlimited Pre-Inspection Training
- 4 Hrs training on parking maneuvers
- 2 Hrs for test
- 2 chances to test